FAVORITE AT-HOME FACIAL TREATMENTS WITH @MIRAMARFA
Mira Marfa’s philosophy is to bring out the natural beauty in ones skin, and avoid invasive treatments unless or until necessary. Jacqueline Delolmo, born in El Paso, Texas, returned to west Texas in 2017. While in Austin, Texas Jacqueline pursued her nursing degree while gaining experience with MOHS Specialist/Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. William Ramsdell. Employed at both the clinical office and the cosmetic medical spa, she worked with clients with cancer, common skin conditions, and those seeking cosmetic skin treatments alike.
How Mira Marfa Blossomed
After working at Seedlings Gardening, a female owned and operated landscaping company, Jacqueline got her hands dirty, literally, educating herself on herbal treatments, and natural skin care. Bridging the knowledge gained over the last seven years, she decided to attend the Ann Webb Skin Institute, which focuses on Medical Aesthetic training and laser technology. Jacqueline is Licensed Medical Aesthetician, a Licensed Laser Technician with experience in advanced cosmetic machines, cosmetic injectables, PCA certified chemical peels, lash curl, dermaplaning, and microneedling.
Bringing a wholistic approach to skin care, Mira Marfa incorporates the herbal soothing elements to medical grade skin treatments to bring out your natural shine.
Jacqueline is wearing the SITA Bustier Top in Khafji Sand. The double layered fitted bustier with a low front bodice has narrow straps to accentuate the radiant and seductive neckline making this a go to wardrobe staple. Cut from high-quality SITATECHTM active material, this fabric is super light and smooth all over.
Follow Along As Jacqueline Teaches Our Favorite At-Home Facial On IGTV Video or follow the instructions below:
1. Wash your hands
2. Deeply massage your face with an oil cleanser and make sure to include your neck and shoulders. Finish by adding in water and massage.
3. Prepare a hot towel and press on your face.
4. Next is a milky cleanser, massage into skin and don't be afraid to be extremely generous. Leave on skin for 10 minutes to exfoliate then press with hot towel.
5. Mist your face then pat and massage in skin oil.
6. Follow with a mask geared towards your skin concerns.
7. Leave on face til tacky, then remove by pressing and pulling with a cold towel.
8. Spritz face until damp.
9. Apply a serum to face, neck, and chest.
10. Now, tap on an eye serum under and above the eyes.
11. Follow with your daily sunscreen, pat do not rub.
12. Lastly, finish with dabbing on your face oil to avoid dry skin in the winter weather.